February 3, 2014

kids bathroom tour

inspiration-


after-

I loved the Osborne & Little Nest in Show wall paper in the inspiration picture, but I knew that it wasn't suitable for a kids bathroom at $180 a roll.  So I found these dog stencils at Just Stencils and painted the room with my favorite doggies in a random pattern.


I painted the vanities a glossy black and added vintage styled acrylic knobs 


I found a great project on how to add molding to your builder grade mirrors


I bought a new black and white simple light fixture


A simple white shower curtain with the black horizontal stiles finish off the room


The cream walls show off the black dog stencils


The wine boxes that I bought at Liqour World for $5 are used for storage above the toilet.  The shutters add to the vintage feel to the bathroom and allow for light and privacy when needed


The towel rack was made out of a scrap 1 X 4 and purchased cast iron hooks from ebay

*Photo Credits to Dougherty Photo Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top