February 3, 2014

master bedroom tour

before-
my gripes: the ceiling fan; brown, brown, brown, angled ceilings 



the potential: very large; on suite bathroom; his and hers closets; a walk in closet

inspiration-


after-


I choose dark grey 'Seal Grey' walls to make it feel more cozy.  The room was so big and got a lot of natural light, therefore I could get away with the darker wall color.


I kept the rest of the room bright and white.  The chevron pillows I made to bring some color and detail to the bedding.  I would like to find two mirrors for behind the nightstands as shown in the inspiration picture above. 



I added an Ikea wicker chair to the corner of the room and the added pillows for comfort. The off white velvet drapes block the sun and the cold. 

*Photo Credits to Dougherty Photo Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top